AVOL BREAKING NEWS: Effective February 1, 2017, our main offices will be located at 365 Waller Avenue, Suite 100.
The Board and staff of AVOL are making preparations for the big move to a facility that will be better situated to meet our service and program needs, both now and into the future. After an extensive search, we are pleased to let everyone know about this change.
Operations that will be housed at the 365 Waller office include:
- Administration and finance
- Non-residential housing program services, support services and client intake
- HIV Prevention services including HIV testing
- Volunteer services and community engagement
- Event planning and fundraising
The new space is going to be pretty cool for several reasons:
- Neighbors the Pride Community Services Center, and other partners including the Lexington Clinic Foundation, St. Joseph Hospital, and BHG Lexington
- Large dedicated conference room and training space
- Additional office space for private HIV testing
- Close to medical services including the UK Blue Grass Care Clinic
- Close to UK campus
- More parking
We will be providing more information as we get closer to the move. In the coming weeks contractors will be finishing out the space with a lot of improvements. We couldn’t be more happy. Make plans to pay us a visit in February.
A word to those we serve, please contact your case manager if you have any questions.
No matter where we locate, our commitment and outreach will continue to the entire community and our services will remain available throughout 72 counties in central and eastern Kentucky.
Contact: Jon Parker, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 859-225-3000 x26